Confirmed special sessions
|SS01||Fake News Detection and Prevention|| ⦁ Prof. Michal Choras, UTP University of Science and Technology (Poland). |
⦁ Prof. Rafal Kozik, UTP University of Science and Technology ( Poland).
⦁ Dr. Pawel Ksieniewicz, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology (Poland).
⦁ Prof. Michal Wozniak, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology (Poland).
|SS02||Mathematical methods and models in Cybersecurity|| ⦁ Roberto Casado Vara, University of Salamanca (Spain)|
⦁ Ángel Martín del Rey, University of Salamanca (Spain)
⦁ Zita Vale, Polytechnic of Porto (Portugal)
|SS03||Security Advances In Computational Intelligence for Permissioned & Permissionless Blockchains|| ⦁ Ciprian Pungilă, West University of Timișoara (Romania)|
⦁ Ruxandra Olimid, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (Norway)
⦁ Viorel Negru , West University of Timișoara (Romania)
|SS04||Measurements for a dynamic cyber-risk assessment|| ⦁ Ines Goicoechea, Vicomtech, (Spain)|
⦁ Raúl Orduna, Vicomtech, (Spain)
⦁ Hervé Debar, Institut Mines-Telecom (IMT), (France)
⦁ Joaquín García Alfaro, Institut Mines-Telecom (IMT), (France)
|SS05||Cibersecurity in a Hybrid Quantum World|| ⦁ Víctor Gayoso, CSIC (Spain)|
⦁ Slobodan Petrovich, Gjovik Universitiy College (Norway)
Organisers of Special Sessions are responsible for:
- Select a topic of interest to themselves and to conference delegates.
- Obtain papers on this topic, normally a minimum of 5 for an invited session, but often more. At least 60% of the papers must be by authors that are neither session chairs nor reviewers.
- If there are not sufficient papers, final accepted papers will be moved to the general track.
- Manage the review process for these papers.
- Provide suitable reviewers for the reviews of the papers.
- Ensure the final versions of the papers are uploaded before the deadline.
- Attend the conference and chair the session.
- Provide a list of international reviewers (name, affiliation, country) who have already accept to reviews the papers.
- Disseminate widely a call for papers for the special session.
Researchers who would like to organise one or more Invited Sessions on topics falling within the scope of the conference are invited to submit a proposal for consideration. If so, please send an e-mail to email@example.com including the following information:
- Title of the session.
- A paragraph describing the content of the session.
- Name of chair/co-chairs.
- Email address (please give only one).
- Postal address.